Saturday, July 25, 2009

Completed my first 6weeks rotation at Retail.. learned quite a lot of stuff there n i love the interaction with all the customers.. maybe is i lucky, didnt realli meet with many difficult customers.. i love my job!!!

at my half days in Outpatient Pharmacy, it was also very exciting and fun.. a lot of new things to learn.. not only the medications side (which i m totally not good at all), its also the operational side.. the processing, the interventions.
Standing is realli tired. Pharmacists hav almost no chance to sit at all.. (at least in Retail n OP). my legs got so sore n tired after 4 days of wearing sandals w heels tt i couldnt walk much the following 2 days.. And guess wat, after that episode, i got to know that my feet got high arch, hence the imbalance in pressure. AFTER 22 yrs.. hmm. Since for 22 yrs i din noe n it din cause much harm, i shall remain it that way then.

Next stop is Drug Info Service.. 6 weeks. Hmm this rotation, i will get to sit till my butt get pressure sores i suppose. Will be staying whole day in office, enriching my little brain and learning how to deal with qns by doc, patients, nurses who call in.. Phone operator. Hopefully, i get to catch up on my knowledge side in this 6 weeks.. I cant be a pharmacist who is good in interaction n soft skills yet hav no knowledge to offer or empower others.. that would b so sad..

Looking forward.. Hopefully, being a pharmacist is wat i m realli suited for. Hope i hav found my true calling

No comments: