Thursday, August 27, 2009

i dunno wat happened to my blog setup.. its weird.. the whole format in the editing post page is screwed up. I cant add images for a long time.. the icon vanished.. there is nothing for me to click on to do so..

had been a hectic 2 and half months so far. and finally, i m suffering from down-time.. Flu these few days. todae cannot take it liao, went see doc. Order meds from the doctor. haha. Nowadays when i go see doctor, its quite irritating sometimes. I roughly have to know what meds to ask from the doctor coz when they noe bout ur job, they expect u to tell them wat u wan. Simple meds i m still ok.. but when sick hav to think, argh. Need the free meds, need the mc, bo bian, 'hi doc'

funny thing is my partner, mindy also sick!! haha both of us down with URTI.. but she hav fever i do not. i hav sore throat she does not. the rest of the symptoms are the same liao.. She both of us go see doc tog todae. got mc tog this morning. but both of us left at onli ard 3pm coz had to clear some work..

After we got the prescription from the doc, we made our way down to the pharmacy to get our meds. I self created an account for myself, type in the doc orders for the meds, confirmed the orders, packed my own meds, checked my own meds, and as a rule, ask a pharmacist to double check n dispense to me. So cool rite, how often patients DIY till like tt.. hhaaa.

我是病人.....

No comments: